SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

mr kirbopher, i know effort when i see it, and i can tell you put so much time and care into preparing this. this is a really incredible video and song, they both fit together so well and it feels very polished. the song felt so professional and was beutifully written. i wish i could write more but i cant think of anything else to say, you have left me speechless. amazing job, keep up the good work!

Babies Babies

this is such a clever song. very funny and catchy as hell. keep up the good work guys!

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3

great finish!

it was hilarious! even funnier at the end credit zordon skit cause the maplestory poostick ad was playing XD

Katan Katan

are you god?

cause i think this fell from the heavens!

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

blockhead XD

lol hilarious

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

was not expecting thst XD

FYAT FYAT

lol

where did you get a vid of my brother XD

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

i cannot describe what i just saw.

actually i can but in full detail, the start was very good,the raccoon coming out of the television matced the dark, eerie setting perfectly (i still cant believe how precise and smooth your animations are). I loved the chorus (both of them) and how the house started to catch fire, that added more of a story to it. the chorus the second rime was perfect aswell, the idea of the racciin being on different kinds of shows worked very well. finnaly, the ending when the raccoon goes back into the television and suddely, everything is back to normal. which, in my opinion, is the only way i could imagine this ending. epic from start to finish!

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

wow

for a first flash cartoon, this is freaking epic, i love it!

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

lol

i cant believe you rated this e XD i thought iy was ok for my little sister to watch and wll, shes still vometing in the washroom!(serves her right) anyways I loved it.