Wonderfuk Wonderfuk

Pretty good song, im not usually too into this but im digging this one quite a bit. Also about the 5k downloads, if you have not heard already it is because of the game geometry dash. People can download songs directly from the app, which means you wont get the views however you still get people downloading your song.

Deidara responds:

Oh wow, Cheers for the info killapickle1!

Kat's Jazzy Paradise Kat's Jazzy Paradise

I really like this, its very relaxing to listen to and it is nicely put together. Well done :)

KatsMusiK responds:

Thank you and thank you for listening.

Re-Glazed Re-Glazed

Pretty good, has a nice distant feeling to it. Gives me goosebumps for all of the right reasons, good job :)

Pixel-DJ responds:

Tht sounds a little messy. I like it!

Re-Wired Re-Wired

Very good man, i love how different this sounds. I do agree that this sounds like it is missing something, maybe a more prominant bassline or backup melody. However, this sounds great, good stuff :)

Trueee but idk.. Brookie

Twelve (130 BPM) Twelve (130 BPM)

Great job man, sounds really good :D

Cenajus responds:

Thanks, been a while since i've made any music

Good ole days Good ole days

This is retro as hell man, i really liked it ;)

Pixel-DJ responds:

Haha thanks :) Thts exactly wut i was goin for.

Sparrow Sparrow

Hey man, this song is great! So groovy <(-.-<) <(-.-)> (>-.-)>

Why thank you :)

I Wanna Do Something Else I Wanna Do Something Else

my god this is really catchy, it such a fun song to listen to. great stuff!

-= Backlash =- -= Backlash =-

Ill just wait a minute for my brain to process this song. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .HOLYFUCKINGASSCRACKERS!!! this is such a good song, everything about it is perfect. And that drop, oooooo boy that drop is something else. great job :D

TheBiocide responds:

Ahahahahaha, thanks, man! Really glad you're enjoying it so much ;) Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Cheers!

-Slapstick- -Slapstick-

ohhhhh man that is classy and soupah funkay! it is rare to here a song like this on the audio portal and im glad you released it. it made my day :)